Bangladeshi citizens can now apply for Singapore Visa online. The online application system has made it (Singapore Visa for Bangladeshi) easier. The only effort you have to give is to arrange the required documents for your Visa. The article is designed to help you with the information for processing Singapore Visa from Bangladesh. So, check out the article till the end.
To get access to Singapore, you have to meet both Singapore Visa Requirements and Singapore Entry Requirements. Find the requirements for both phases below.
After your arrival at the Singapore Airport, you’ll need the following documents at the Port of Entry to get access to the country.
- All necessary documents for the pre-arranged visa.
- A valid Entry Visa.
- Sufficient funds.
- An SG Arrival Card2.
- A return flight ticket or an onward one (for traveling to a third country).
- If traveling to a third country, travel documents of the country.
You need to arrange a pre-visa to fly to Singapore from Bangladesh. Check out the pre-visa requirements below.
- For an offline application, a properly filled Singapore Visa Application Form (Form 14A).
- For an online application, fill out the Singapore Visa Online Application form on the portal.
The other documents you’ll need along with the forms are
- The original passport with two blank pages as well as six-month of validity at least.
- A copy of the passport information page (Bio-page).
- A Letter of Introduction (LOI), (if any) (Form V39A).
- A passport size color photograph.
- A Cover Letter.
- A Forwarding Letter.
- The original NID Card.
- Visiting Card / Employment ID / Student ID.
- The original copy of the Bank Statement.